So, I've never been one to tally follow rules and stuff.... but when I came across these fashion commandments on Manik Magazine's Blog, I thought, "hmmm, here are a set of rules I might just follow." I thought it would be a good idea to share them with you all, so here they are.....
- Thou shall always be classy and fabulous.
- Thou shall be comfortable with one's self and if thou seeks security in an unforgiving dress, thou shall invest in SHAPEWEAR!
- Thou shall remember everything is not for everyone. Curves must be flattered and not punctuated but always remember.... Thou shall be fashionably fearless and conservatively rational.
- Thou shall not be afraid to experiment with different colors. Add a touch of pink or electric blue to your look and watch the sparks fly!
- Thou shall always carry a pair of flats, when wearing heels.
- Thou shall stray away from wearing clothes that look obviously cheap, and add timeless quality pieces to thy life.
- Thou shall not wear clothes that expose bulge, crack and excessively happy girls (showing less is more, modesty is the new sexy)
- Thou shall be the change thy desire to see in fashion.
- Thou shall have basic pieces that will set they pro-fashionable days for better. (i.e. classic crisp white shirt, basic black dress, a cardigan, good denim jeans, a blazer... these items are transitional, they take you from day to night and season to season by occasion)
- Thou shall always rock a smile, on thy on or off days..... a smile is the best accessory a girl can ever have!!!!
So, what do you think ladies???? Do you agree??? Is there one you don't agree with???? Leave your comments below....
Until next time,