Wednesday, October 12, 2011

My Torrid Love Affair....

Anyone who really knows me, and knows my passion for clothes, knows just how much I love Torrid. It was the first plus size store I discovered when I first fell in love with my plus size self....

When it comes to fashion and things that look good, Torrid is always on point. They always have awesome stuff and it's pretty affordable, which is a plus if you're a struggling student like me. They have everything you can think of... and when I say everything, I really mean everything: shoes, cute dresses, belts, scarves, blazers, cardigans and even lingerie and halloween costumes. Their Denim Boutique???? TO DIE FOR!!!! They have all types of denim.... skinny, flared, bootleg, black, blue, and they even have special cuts for shorter people and taller people..... and you don't have to worry about them not having your size...lol!!!

So... a while ago, Torrid released its fall lookbook. Their fall collection is called "Your Fall, " and all i can say is, I definitely fell.....in love with Torrid again lol. I would definitely buy like every single piece. Take a look at the pictures from the lookbook below, and below each picture is a link that will take you directly to Torrids online store where you can shop that exact look.














Pretty great stuff, right???? Have any of you ever shopped Torrid??? What do you think???? If you've never and you want to see what all the fuss is about, visit their website www.torrid.com.

Until next time,

Stay succulent!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment