Monday, April 1, 2013

I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!

So I know I've been M.I.A for a loooooooooong while but I'm officially back and ready to get back in the blogging saddle. I have some great things planned for the blog, but I'm sure most of you are wondering where I've been....

So I moved to Boston, so I live here now while I'm finishing up my college degree. I'm studying Public Relations at Suffolk University, and I'm a junior right now. I love this city, minus the cold. That's the only thing that I can't handle here. Other than that, I love my school and I love this city!

I've been able to do a lot of great things since I've moved here. I started modeling and I have done a few shows and photo shoots. Here are some random shots of some of my "work". I will be posting some more stuff as I carry on with the blog.








I'm really glad to be back blogging, and I can't wait for you guys to read all the exciting articles and things that I have planned for you and that I've been up to. I'm not going to tell you what exactly I have planned because I want you to keep checking back on the blog.... but don't worry, you won't be disappointed.

 Feel free to follow me on twitter, tumblr and instagram so that you can stay in touch with me more often, and see what I'm up to.

Watch this space!

Stay succulent!


No comments:

Post a Comment